If you haven't downloaded and installed MG-PickerStudio, please download it here:
Make sure you download the right package that matches your operating system.
Ps. If you downloaded MG-Picker Studio from Maya App Store, just follow its own installation steps and ignore the instruction below.
- Unzip the package.
- Find a file called "MGPicker_installer.mel", drag and drop it into a Maya 3d View.
- An installation wizard dialog pops up, just follow it to install.
Ps. if the dialog didn't pop up in Linux, try drag and drop again.
- Keep clicking the "Next" button until you reach a page that is full of options.
Ps. If you do not find the "Next" button, scale the dialog window larger.
- Read the options, check them on/off.
- Hit the "Install!" button to install.
- To integrate MGPicker better into your studio pipeline, check out the "For Designer/Picker Tool Integration" help session here.
For the floating license, you need to download the extra package called MG-LicenceConnector from http://mgland.com/MGPicker_en.html?url=Download , it is portable software, just unzip the package and it is good to run.
Both MGTools and MG-Picker Studio share the exact same connector, you only need to download once from either webpage.
Check out here for how to register the node-locked license.
Check out here for how to connect to the floating license.